Black Mage is one of seven bosses in Survive The Disasters 2.
Black Mage has three moves. If Black Mage is not damaged at all, she won't heal herself. It'll be a good idea to damage her so her attacks can be stalled. She can cast a poisonous gas with a decent radius, damaging 18 HP per second if you're standing in it. Her other spell is summoning giant fire balls from the sky. Those deal 80 damage per hit!
- Black Mage is female, as the Memo uses feminine pronouns to describe her abilities.
- If you manage to kill Black Mage before the round ends, a large black beam will surround her and she will disappear. This is similar to Reaper.
- Black Mage is the only boss that can heal herself.
- Black Mage is based on Vyriss' previous costume (Also known as VyrissTheVixen).
- In the April Fools 2017 update, Black Mage turned white and lost her textures. Her fireballs were slower and were also white; they also only dealt 75 damage, five less than the regular Black Mage.
- If White Mage were defeated, she would summon her black beam, but not disappear.
- The fireballs and poison gas originally damage 60 and 25 respectively. But after the Version 1.23, the damage of fireballs and poison gas is increased and decreased respectively.
- In Version 1.25, Black Mage received Christmas-themed clothes.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, Black Mage warning changed to "magic grill".