Crimson Balrog is one of seven bosses in Survive The Disasters 2.
Two balrogs are ambushing the map! They will chase down any nearest player. They are fast and dangerous, once they are near you, it may be a trouble! It's recommended to use a speed equipment to escape from their attacks successfully. They launch electric spheres that deal 20-30 damage each.
Hyper Crimson Balrog
Instead of two balrogs, it have one balrog on the Geist Balrog phase 3 version. It is faster and launches bigger electric spheres that deal 30-40 damage each which is hard to avoid without tools and can damages players several times depends on the time player stayed in the sphere. And have shield that reduced 80% the damage it receives. Can also summon lightning strikes which deal around 20-30 damage each if you're near the boss.
- It is the only disaster to have two of the same boss.
- If poisoned, then the grey form they become after death turns neon green.
- In 2017 April Fools update, the name changed to Big Bang Patch.
- Crimson Balrog is one of the four boss disasters to have Hyper mode. This were added in Version 1.22.
- In April Fools 2018, its hyper version lasted for 2 minutes instead of original 30 seconds.