"Only the best can use this sword. Can't be upgraded, but has some extra powers from the other weapons in the store."
Game Master's Sword can hit into the lower 70s if lucky enough. It is a fusion of multiple gears.
- Lightning Staff: This fires electricity at nearby targets. This is not a ranged attack, and only occurs at close range.
- Auto-Heal Legendary: Not an actual item, but an upgrade. When holding the Sword, you are healed 5 HP per second.
- Epic Katana: The sword has a dash similar to the Epic Katana. However, it has a longer cooldown time compared to the Epic Katana.
The Game Master Sword can't be upgraded using Orbs.
Previously, when a player had the Game Master Sword Gamepass, the sword's Coin cost was only discounted. Over time, however, this discount grew until it eventually became free in Version 1.15. It was initially 30% off before it became 50% off, and after Vyriss asked for feedback on game difficulties, it grew again to 70%. It is now free in the Shop for players with the Gamepass, as per all other Gamepass that provides free Gear from the Shop.
- The Game Master Sword was originally in Survive The Disasters 1.
- It is very good at killing foes except for Rocket Noobs, Explosive Noobs, Zombies, Redcliff Warriors, Korblox Mages, Shedletsky, the Thief, Aliens, Overseer Soldiers, sometimes Wolven Footsoldiers, and bosses.
- The Game Master Sword is useful for finding the Terran Ghost.