Orbs serve as item enhancements that can upgrade items and boost their abilities. Orbs can be purchased at the Orb Gachapon for 500 coins each. You can only add a maximum of three orbs onto an item. The Game Master's Sword is the only item that cannot be upgraded with orbs (the Game Master's Coil and Game Master Stars also could not be upgraded before their removal in Version 1.24 and Version 1.30, respectively).
There are five different orb rarities. The better the orb, the bigger the impact the orb will have on an item. Better orbs also are harder to obtain.
Common (80%) - Orbs have a minor impact.
Rare (13.25%) - Orbs have little impact.
Epic (4.5%) - Orbs have a noticeable impact.
Unique (1.5%) - Orbs have a big impact.
Legendary (0.75%) - Orbs have a massive impact.
Some orbs only work on certain gear. For example, the Extra Bandages orb only works with the First Aid Kit.
|Anti-Gravity||Increase jump power by [x] on Gravity Coil or Fusion Coil.||2||3||5||7||9|
|Arthur's Sword||Increase melee weapon size by [x] percent.||N/A||N/A||125%||150%||200%|
|Auto-Heal||Heal [x] health every 1.5 seconds while equipped.||1||2||3||4||5|
|Bad Breath||Take in [x] percent less damage when eating Rotten Cheezburger.||5%||10%||25%||50%||75%|
|Bigger Bomb||Increase blast radius on any sort of explosive weapon by [x] percent.||9%||12%||15%||18%||21%|
|Bosshunter||Deal [x] more damage to bosses.||N/A||N/A||N/A||24%||30%|
|Cloak||Decrease your distance an enemy can spot you by [x] studs.||5||10||15||25||35|
|Critical Aim||Inflict [x] percent extra damage when aiming at enemies' heads.||8%||14%||20%||26%||32%|
|Damage Boost||Increase damage by [x] percent on any weapon.||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%|
|Death Bomb||After bloxxing a target, there is a [x] percent chance to create an explosion.||N/A||10%||25%||50%||75%|
|Doom's Touch||Instantly kill an enemy with at most 300 HP while attacking at a [x] percent chance.||N/A||N/A||5%||7.5%||10%|
|Ego Expander||Enlarge an enemy's head at a [x] percent chance when attacking. Does not increase hitbox size.||5%||10%||25%||45%||60%|
|Energy Drink||Increase walkspeed by [x] on Bloxiade or Epic Sauce.||1||2||3||4||5|
|Extra Bandages||Heal [x] more health when using First Aid Kit.||8||16||24||32||40|
|Faster Arms||Decrease reload time by [x] percent on any melee gear.||9%||15%||25%||30%||35%|
|Flame Tongue||Reduce [x] percent damage when drinking Epic Sauce.||5%||10%||25%||50%||75%|
|Frostbite||Freeze a non-boss enemy for [x] seconds at a chance.||0.5||1||2||3||4|
|Immunity||Ignore non 1-hit damage at a [x] percent chance.||N/A||5%||10%||15%||20%|
|Karma||Enemies will inflict [x] percent of their damage on themselves when attacking you.||N/A||50%||100%||150%||200%|
|Life-Steal||Increase heal by [x] percent after killing a target with Darkheart.||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%|
|Metabolism||Decrease cooldown on any food by [x] percent.||N/A||10%||15%||20%||25%|
|Quick Dash||Increase dash speed by +[x] walkspeed on Epic Katana.||N/A||8||16||24||30|
|Quick Reload||Decrease reload time by [x] percent on any weapon.||N/A||8%||16%||24%||30%|
|Refiller||Decrease reload time on Bloxiade, Epic Sauce, or Rotten Cheezburger by [x] percent.||5%||10%||20%||30%||40%|
|Regeneration||Decrease healing time on Regen Coil by [x] percent (heal faster).||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%|
|Sharp Eyes||Increase projectile launch power by [x] percent.||10%||20%||40%||60%||80%|
|Speedy Coil||Increase walkspeed by +[x] on Speed Coil or Fusion Coil.||1||2||3||4||5|
|Sweet Tooth||Increase heal amount on any sort of food by [x].||1||2||3||4||5|
|Tanker||Ignore [x] percent damage received from enemies when equipping.||3%||6%||9%||12%||15%|
|Vampire||In a [x] percent chance, attacking enemies will heal you by your damage.||N/A||N/A||6%||12%||18%|
|Venom Shank||Poison enemy with a small chance by [x] damage.||2||3||4||6||8|
- Karma is the only orb that is able to deal damage to enemies. However, it is not recommended for you to use only Karma because it is very dangerous that it can sustain your heath.
- The Ego Expander orb was previously named the Ego Expander 2400.
- Prior to Version 1.28, the Critical Aim orb was underpowered as it provided a smaller damage increase when compared to the Damage Boost orb. It was buffed in Version 1.28 to be better than the Damage Boost orb.
- In the same update, the Damage Boost orb received its own Common variant.
- Insta-kill (100 damage) always ignores any effect from Immunity and Tanker.
- If you take Insta-kill (except explosions) while equipping Karma, that enemy still takes effect from Karma.
- However, it is not recommended to die only to deal massive damage to enemies because after you die you can't get any Bloxxer
- Tanker's damages are used to being rounded down whether they are not round. This make Tanker ignores more damage than it's basic stats.
- For example, if you take 7 damage while you equipped Tanker's legendary, you only need to take 5 damage when it's exact damage is 5.95 damage.
- Although Doom's Touch orb description says it will insta-kill any non-boss enemy, it actually only works on enemy that only has 300 or less max HP.
- Enemy affected by Venom Shank will become green although this does not work on some enemies.
- Death Bomb orb works on all entity,including Ring Balloon and Boss.
- Boss Hunter orb is the rarest orb you can get.