Not to be confused with Press The Button (Classic), the version in Survive The Disasters.
A button appears at the center of the map! This button is very dangerous to survivors who aren't near it. If you are far away from the middle, you can always go to a corner.
When the Disaster begins, a green button appears in the center of the map. If it is not pressed, nothing will happen. However, if it is pressed, giant kill bricks will kill every player that is not in the center or corners of the map as the button turns into a red color to signify that it was pressed. The kill bricks disappear after about three seconds.
Hyper Press The Button
The button can appear in any enemy spawn instead of the center. It also can kill players who are in the corner.
- Press The Button has the highest Coin payout of any Disaster in the game.
- It may be the hardest disaster for newer players, as well as any players in Pacifist Mode, as they do not have any tools to quickly go to the center or corners.
- This disaster is more of a social experiment; nothing happens when the button is left unpressed until the disaster ends. It is based entirely on the players' knowledge of the disaster.
- If you are close enough to the button, you can get the Last One Standing achievement if you react fast enough. This happens more often during a mystery disaster.
- If you press the button in the "Survive The Disasters 3" update, there's no way to survive next to it and you will die if you go to a corner. This is because the deadly bricks were reversed.
- The button model is actually a ROBLOX pie, but upside down with a green/red enlarged head inside, while in the prequel/beta build 1-2 it is an extremely squashed green/red ninja mask.
- This can be seen best in Acid Depths.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, it’s Disaster name was renamed to “press it”, and there are different events can be happen:
- The button explodes and kill players who are in its radius, revealing a Illumina. It will take some seconds for this to happen.
- Have its safe and unsafe area swapped, killing players who are in either corner or centre of map.
- Safe and unsafe areas are randomly placed.
- It nerfed in Version 1.32 to make spawn bricks after pressed become longer in Hyper Press The Button.