This page details the version history of Survive The Disasters 2, with extra information about the Final Demo.
(Please note, this is an INCOMPLETE version history. Any help with versions v 1.10 and v 1.11 would be appreciated).
* Dates are formatted as MM/DD/YYYY
Survive The Disasters 2 (Complete version)
v 1.32 - 6/11/2018
- New Hyper Disasters: Alien Invasion, Polyhex and Soccer Balls.
- Server now announces some general tips and when player obtains an Epic or a higher tier orb.
- The buttons on "Achievements & Stats" menu now function, showing all badges you've collected or haven't collected.
Changes, Fixes, Buffs, Nerfs and Removals:
- Fog fading is now client-sided
- Coin purchase limit will be increased to 25.
- Hit detection in Alien Invasion will be improved.
- An unnecessary particle when taking damage from aliens will be removed (for low health).
- Nerfed Hyper Press The Button.
- Fixed bug where players can buy the same gear multiple times
- Giant Zombie's walkspeed and goo buffed.
- Excessive particles are reduced on electrical wires in Frenzy Factory
- There is a chance an explosion will delete parts.
- Fixed Zerg Lurker for not attacking grounded players when nearest target is away from its vertical.
- Other fixes to prevent shop NPC's from being bloxxed.
v 1.31 - 4/10/2018
- A new achievement called "Close Call".
- Players can now sell orbs for coins in the Exchange section.
- Players now award 10% of the disaster reward and half of your bloxxer award if dead.
- New Hyper Disasters: Raining Tacos, Slenderman, Missile Launcher, Coil Noobs, Acid Rain and Press The Button.
Changes and Fixes:
- Stonetroid can now lose health.
- Mr. Happy was updated.
- Orb Gachapon spin price reduced to 500.
- Gachapon orbs chances changed.
v 1.30 - 2/12/2018
- New game mode: Pacifist (for C rank players only)
- Global Leaderboard for Highest Streak in Pacifist mode.
- New badges: Skill ranks and survival streak for Pacifist.
- Added more information in Achievement & Stats (Pacifist and Hardcore survivals, Highest Streak and Rounds played, including skill rating)
- Fusion Coil now S-rank gear replaced with Game Master's Coil. No changes for the gamepass.
Changes, Fixes and Buffs:
- Memos displayed in alphabetical order. Including the memos that is not collected.
- Memos descriptions changes.
- Fixed and Nerfed disasters: Flash Flood, Thunderstorm, Mr. Happy and Raining Tacos.
- Fixed shop GUIs moving to odd position.
- Removed cool-down opening Global Leaderboard, as usernames load faster.
- Auto Heal upgrade increased to 1.5 seconds
- Ring Balloon fixed.
- Skill ranks requirements changes.
- Disaster award balances.
- Removed forgotten leaderboard timer for Pacifist mode.
v 1.29 - 2/6/2018
- Returning UI Scale option.
- Skill ranks added to your performance.
- 2 new songs added to Moonbase (Morning themed)
Changes and fixes:
- Changes maps: Home Sweet Home, Moonbase and Spooksville. (All provide new shelters)
- Disabled maps: Winterville and Candy Cloud. (prior to Thunderstorm disaster)
- Some disasters balanced.
- Epic Duck is no longer a boss.
- All bosses' health buffed.
v 1.28 - 1/26/2018
- Common orb added (Damage Boost).
- Neon Laser Gun added to the shop.
- New songs added to Galantasy (Pink & Purple themed) and Dandy Desert (Daytime).
- Delay added between removing orb upgrade and pressing Yes to prevent players deleting their upgrade.
Fixes, Changes, Buffs and Nerfs:
- Fixed Disasters: Giant Zombie, Mr. Happy and Zerg Lurker.
- Fixed Maps: Winterville.
- Map Vote UI scales properly.
- Fixed Gears: Crossbow.
- Some disasters balanced.
- Some memo descriptions changes.
- Changes background maps: Castle Gardens provide new features, while Plastic Palace and Dandy Desert provide shelters and new features.
- Critical Aim buffed and Damage Boost nerfed. Headshots awarded more than bodyshots.
- Take Aim and Enemy Experience badges updated to make easier to obtain.
- Epic Katana's dash walkspeed and Quick Dash upgrade nerfed.
- Epic Sauce's duration increased to 6 seconds, while reload time increased to 12 seconds.
- Shadow Ninja Stars and Golden Ninja Stars cost reduced.
v 1.27 - 1/22/2018
- New map theme: Acid Depths (crystal themed).
- Added makeover structure of the map: Acid Depths
- Added song to the Frenzy Factory.
- Extra info about other gears in shop added.
Changes and Fixes:
- Reduced chances of certain Danger Modes.
- Updated map: Frenzy Factory.
- Fixed giant disasters glitch outside of the map.
- Nerfed/buffed and changes disasters: Sandstorm, Thunderstorm and Slenderman.
- Some minor fixes.
v 1.26 - 1/16/2018
Changes and fixes:
- Some disasters are buffed Slenderman, Zombies, Murderers, Shurikens, Hyper Reaper, Undyne, Nyan Cat, and Alien Invasion.
- UI scale is now universal.
- Boss Health GUI is properly spaced above all boss's heads.
- Darkheart no longer absorb health from bloxxed enemy.
- For the description about version 1.265 click here
v 1.25 - 12/20/2017
- New Disaster: Volcano
- New Hyper Disasters: Sandstorm, Volcano, Giant Noob, Ninjas and Zombies.
- Snow particle added
- Collision groups added
- Boss Battle message added
- Shop notifiers added
Changes and Fixes:
- GUI map changes changed
- Some disasters changes and polish
- Conveyor belts animation added in Machine Madness.
- Some disasters including gears have christmas themed.
- New platforms added in Atlantis.
- Christmas themed map: Green Hill Zone and City Park.
- Intermission time increased to 75 seconds.
- Changes gear cost in the shop.
v 1.24 - 11/01/2017
- First Aid Kit aim fixed
- "GO" Sign in Token Hunt fixed finally
- Fixed neon bricks being impossible to see in fog
- Giant Zombie is now a boss
- Hyper Illumina now has bloxxer points
- Big Head Orb renamed to Ego Expander
- Ego Expander is now less extreme on some enemies
- Mist particles improved in Spooksville
- Game Master Stars removed from shop
- Tix Defense tix bag health nerfed from 1500hp to 1250hp
- Teamwork Triumph reward lowered
v 1.23 - 10/06/2017
- New Disaster: Slenderman
- Meteors Disaster readded
- Fixed Black Mage's staff showing incorrect element
- Fixed Gravity Coil launching yourself to the sky endlessly when losing body parts
- Added some decorated Disasters
- Halloween-themed Maps
- Added Pumpkin Bucket
v 1.22 - 9/12/2017
- New Map: Machine Madness
- New Hyper Disasters: Get Down, Shurikens, and Crimson Balrog
- New Gear: First Aid Kit
- New Orb: Extra Bandages
- New Badge: Deadly Horseback Ride
- Disaster Balances, Changes and Fixes
- Fixed BOSSHUNTER + CRITICAL AIM not stacking
- Global Leaderboard Reset
v 1.21 - 6/13/2017
v 1.20 - 4/2/2017
- Game Master Coil and Game Master Stars have been added to shop
- "Frenzy Factory" is now an official map (others still need to be optimized)
- Shop items prices reduced
- EXP requirements greatly reduced
- "Ego Expander 2400" orb is now an official orb, renamed to "Big Head"
- Gachapon spin price reduced from 1500 to 1000 coins
- Save data returned
v 1.19 - 3/18/2017
- Spiked Walls no longer push debris into the center
- Spiked Walls now have correct hitboxes
- Streak rewards increased:
- 150x: 10,000 > 15,000 Coins
- 200x: 10,000 > 20,000 Coins
- 250x: 10,000 > 25,000 Coins
v 1.18 - 3/10/2017
- Hyper Reaper updated
- Winterville and Castle Gardens updated
- Few memo fixes
- Fire Breath's flamethrower damage reduced from 100 to 60
- Fire Breath's missile explosions no longer damages when near it
Both Fire Breath nerfs apply to the Hyper version.
v 1.17 - 3/8/2017
- Lowered chance for Danger Modes from 14% to 12%
- Lowered chance for Triple Threats (33% to 25% when multi-disaster danger mode occurs)
- Nerfed Stonetroid and Tetris
- Hyper Rising Lava added
v 1.16 - 3/5/2017
- Shop item prices greatly reduced
- EXP requirements reduced
v 1.15 - 2/12/2017
- New Disaster: Stonetroid
- Exp curve reduced by 20%
- Shop item prices reduced
- You now spawn with gamepass items
- Rank requirements reverted
- Game Master's Sword and Epic Katana dash speed buffed
v 1.14 - 2/9/2017
v 1.13 - 2/7/2017
- 9 extra levels for S-Rank added (S.II, S.III, S.IV etc)
- Rank requirements for all gear removed
- Super VIP now discounts 50% instead of 30%
- Game Master's Sword pass now discounts 70% instead of 50%
- "ASTERIA - Welcome to ChewChew Island" song added to Candy Cloud
- Fixed leaderboard toggle
v 1.12 - 2/6/2017
- Toggle to hide part of the leaderboard
- Memo Gui fixed
- Karma upgrade now applies to Guest Ambush, Alexnewtron, and Wolven Footsoldiers
v. 1.0.9 - 1/5/2017
- Auto-save fixed
- "Ghost orb" from rolling Gachapon fixed
- Hyper Bullet Bill added
- Bullet Bill memo added
- Buffed Hyper Reaper
- Buffed Sighters and Hyper Sighters
- Microtransactions enabled
- Upgrades nerfed. Upgrades may need more nerfing.
v. 1.0.8 - 1/4/2017 (no changelogs on this version)
v. 1.0.5 - 1/3/2017
- Fusion Coil is now upgradable with ONLY Speedy Coil and Anti-Gravity
- Global Leaderboard disabled for now
- Player Points added!
v. 1.0.0 - 12/29/2016 - 1/1/2017 (estimated release date)
- Game Released!
Survive The Disasters 2 (Final Demo)
[ 12/22/16 ]
- Plane Crash replaced with Bullet Bill
- Fixed Acid Rain
- Fixed Robbed award when losing
- Fixed music silence when Last One Standing or Cruel Defeat occurs
- Reaper Balrog's projectile now uses CFrame method, instead of laggy body movers that results in unfair deaths
- Shuriken gears should hit targets more consistently
[ 12/15/16 ]
- Data reset! :(
- Hyper Terran Ghost, Ghosts, and Flash Flood
- Enemies reward more coins
- Gear cost increased
- Applying upgrades increase gear cost
- VIP now discounts 25%, Super VIP; 50%, GM Sword; 25%
- Meteor Disaster fix
- Brand new EXP system for ranking up
- Critical Aim upgrade implemented
- Dark Touch and Invinicibility upgrades removed
- Black Ninja Stars finally loads upgrades, instead of Electric Ninja Stars!
- Deleting upgrade slots
- Exchange system for trading orbs for higher tier
[ 9/17/16 ]
- HOME SWEET HOME map added
- ATLANTIS, MOONBASE, DESERT map updated
- CHRISTMAS map replaced with new WINTERVILLE map
- ANIMAL CROSSING, CHECKERS, SWEET MOUNTAIN, MUSHROOM FOREST map removed
[ 6/9/2016 ]
- Change: You can only have S-Rank when you have over 1K survivals
- Your rank depends on your Survival Rate, while having more survivals boosts your score.
[ 6/7/2016 ]
- Stat reset. Expect more...
- Rank is now based on your Survival Rate and Total Survivals (Your rank now determines your skill!)
[ 4/11/2016 ]
- Under the mute button displays current song playing
- Removed damaged health on respawn
- Changes to Test Map music
[ 4/2/2016 ]
- It's Back!
[ 3/23/2016 ]
- Random updates on random stuff
[ 3/20/2016 ]
- Pizza gear
- Moonbase map from Disasters 2 (Two new themes)
- Gaster Blasters updated
- A new Triple Threat combo along with 4 new Double Trouble combos
- New theme for Checkers map
- Mute button fixed
- Disasters no longer repeat in a map
- Forest map updated a bit
[ 3/17/2016 ]
- Respawning will leave you with 50 health
- Other disaster buffs and nerfs
- Damage applied by being close to explosions (Fire Breath and Time Bombs)
- Gears and price balance and tweaks (Food gears properly heal now)
(Healing and taking damage will be more crucial in this game)
[ 3/7/2016 ]
- Made corrupter less noisy (corrupter disabled for now)
- Acid Rain updated